Wednesday 16 September 2015

Spice of Life Crochet Along


Cherry Heart Spice of Life Crochet Along
 Isn't Sandra's (aka Cherry Heart) blanket gorgeous?  She has teamed up with Black Sheep Wools to produce this lovely pattern, and is going to run it as a crochet along.  I've decided to join in too ~ my first ever crochet along!  It's all very exciting :-)


I decided to go with similar colours to those that Sandra used in her blanket, but I chose Berroco Comfort (which is an aran-weight yarn) instead of the Rico Baby Classic DK that she used.  I have to tell you, my loves, that the Berroco is the most beautifully soft yarn I have come across in absolutely ages ~ I'm sure it's going to be wonderful to work with!  It's a mix of 50/50 superfine nylon and superfine acrylic ~ did I mention how gorgeously soft and snuggly it is ;-)

I'm really looking forward to getting started on this CAL ~ it begins on the 22nd September.  Watch this space for updates!

1 comment:

Sandra (Cherry Heart) said...

Thanks so much for the lovely shout out Sharon! Those colours are going to be so nice. I spotted the red on FB, now I'm admiring your greens!

S x